Deep Fried Fun!
Location: Del Mar Fair
Roasted corn, giant turkey legs, and enough batter to fry my house...sound familiar?? It's the Del Mar Fair! It's been awhile since I've been back but I'm glad I made it this year! I participated in the ASMP photo shootout where we were given 2 mystery items and only 1.5hrs to shoot. No editing, no tripods, no computers! It was a challenge but a great way to put our creativity to the tests. I was stoked to be able to capture a few night shots as well!



Roasted corn, giant turkey legs, and enough batter to fry my house...sound familiar?? It's the Del Mar Fair! It's been awhile since I've been back but I'm glad I made it this year! I participated in the ASMP photo shootout where we were given 2 mystery items and only 1.5hrs to shoot. No editing, no tripods, no computers! It was a challenge but a great way to put our creativity to the tests. I was stoked to be able to capture a few night shots as well!



0 Response to "Deep Fried Fun!"